The all new twin unit Toronto Lodge is the epitome of luxury, with its refined design, spacious living areas, state-of-the-art kitchen and sublime bathrooms. With an option of two or three bedrooms and offering a choice of two interior schemes, the ‘Urban’; designed to bring the best of rustic industrial style to your home with blends of natural wood and dark clean finishes, or the ‘Country Cottage’ with its charming traditional style in calming tones creating the perfect country retreat – there is a Toronto for everyone and the perfect escape into luxury living.
40 x 20
- Residential specification built to BS3632:2015 with enhanced roof and floor insulation.
- Strong Protech 900 series chassis galvanised finish warrantied for ten years
- 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Large front feature window to dining area
- 43” TV over fireplace and Sky TV cable for connection only
- Open plan, family friendly layout with stylish and practical dining area
Or call 01772 783233 to arrange a viewing today.
Just a stone's throw from the resort, you will find magnificent views of the valley and the Dilworth Upper Reservoir. This beautiful location offers endless opportunities for walks and hikes, whatever your fitness level.
This resort offers easy access to the fun of the fair in Blackpool, as well as a number of other events, including annual music and art events.
If culture is your thing, this part of the country boasts some incredible attractions such as the 14th century Whalley Abbey, Ribchester Roman Museum, Stonyhurst College and the medieval Clitheroe Castle.
The Ribble Valley is home to some of the best restaurants in the country, including the award winning Artisan Ribble Valley. The area is also host to the famous annual Clitheroe Food Festival.